Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy New Baby!

Happy new baby! Another friend had a baby girl (now making it only 7 pregnant women I know... including myself!) so I made this card up for her and her husband.
Looking at it, I can see I used almost exclusively Papertrey Ink products. I guess that happens when you buy every single product they release on the 15th of every month...I'm still waiting for my August goodies to arrive but when they do...look out! :)
The baby onesie is stamped twice; once on the white cardstock, and once on the patterned paper which I cut out and popped up using dimensionals. The faux stitching I did by using my paper piercer to make the holes and then a black marker for the stitches.

As for MY baby news, I got to hear the heartbeat today which was very exciting. The doctor could hear it last time, but for some reason didn't use the instrument that allows the excited mom to hear!! So this time I finally got to hear it...next comes the ultrasound in a few days!

Supplies: Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set (PTI); White stamper's select cardstock, Plum Pudding cardstock, Lavender Moon cardstock, Summer Sunrise cardstock (all PTI); Lavender Moon polka dot ribbon (PTI); Copic markers; Lavender Moon ink (PTI), Graphite Black ink; black marker; paper piercer.

3 comments:

  1. jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com)August 22, 2008 at 8:17 PM

    very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Marcie and good to hear you and bub are in good shape. Keep well Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and very exciting baby news for you too!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!