Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Haunting!

Isn't this little witch the cutest!? This is another image sent to me by Maria.
This Tilda is called "JUL06 Tilda med kvast" ummm well, I'm not sure what that means!? Anyway, the direct link to it is here. She doesn't look all that scary for a witch does she? :)
I coloured her in with my Copics and used some Stickles on her wings, and flocking on her hat. I actually mixed a few colours of flock (brown, orange and yellow) to get a shade I was happy with, as straight brown was going to end up being too dark for what I wanted. I left her broom kind of hanging over the edges and 'roughed' up the bristles a bit. The kraft paper I ran through my Cuttlebug folder, then sponged brown ink around the edges.
In exciting news, I love that my Aunt Debbie found me in blogland somehow even though I keep this blogging habit of mine quiet! Hi Aunt Debbie if you're reading this! :)

Supplies: Tilda stamp; Copics; Stickles (diamond and orange peel); Doodlebug flock; Summer Sunrise cardstock, Dark Chocolate cardstock, Father Knows Best patterned paper, all from Papertrey Ink; Kraft cardstock; Making Memories brads; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Diamonds in the Rough).

4 comments:

  1. A fab, fun card. Love the image and the papers you have used.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little witch and your layout is so cute! It all works well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a fab image Marcie!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcie,
    I am reading - daily now that I have found you- as well as the other blog in your family!
    I love your little witch.

    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!