Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Discovering a friend...

Oooo I love it when a card comes together and you really, really like the result! :) This one is a combo of 2 challenges- SC187 and WT177 both from Splitcoaststampers. I've been feeling 'up to the challenge' lately, now that I'm in my second trimester and FINALLY am less tired and nauseous!!

I used Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream as my background cardstock, and layered SEI Dill Blossom papers over it as the sketch directed . The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms, and the ink I used to stamp it is Dark Chocolate (PTI). Brads are Making Memories, and the flowers are Prima.
I just love the sentiment I've used here...isn't it just wonderful to discover a new friend? I can think of a few occasions in my life where I've encountered someone out of the blue only to have them still be a meaningful part of life today.

1 comment:

  1. Its a pretty card Marcie. Good to hear you are feeling well with everything. Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!