Monday, August 25, 2008

Autumn approaching...

Oooooo this is an old card from last year! So old that I can't even find it anymore in my craft corner, so I'm not sure who makes it! I do know that I bought it at the London Scrapbook Expo last fall... I felt inspired to post a 'fall' card since last night it was quite cool and it is definitely getting darker earlier!! Where did summer go?!

I stamped the image in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured it in with my Tombow Markers...pre-Copic days in my house. :) As you can see, it's a terrible colouring job!

The mosaic tiles are kind of neat to work with; I picked up last fall at another scrapbook show, but I really haven't used them at all since this card- I'm going to have to look around and see how I can get creative with them!

The background patterned paper is Basic Grey which I distressed with a brown ink, and the cardstock is all Bazzil. Brads are Making Memories...I think I did pretty good job remembering all that considering it was a year ago I made it!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! Such a great stamp and lovely rich colours! We call the season Autumn over here in the UK. Everybody has been talking about Autumn these last few days and I'm left wondering where summer has gone(if it even came at all!)ha ha!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I really like the mosaic tiles you used as a border. I am definitely ready for fall, but it is still in the 90s here in Kansas. Better than the 100s that we are used to though. I'm inspired to try an autumn card myself now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!