Monday, July 21, 2008

Using those wonderful birthday gifts!!

This is the first card I've made with my new Euphoria paper (by Basic Grey) that my mom and dad gave to me for my birthday last week. I looooove this paper. It's so pretty and girly! :) The entire card measures 5 1/4" square. Things to note- the rub-ons are on transparency and give the card more depth IRL.

Supplies used: Basic Grey Euphoria paper (from 6x6 pack), Transparency paper from Cornish Heritage Farms, Basic Grey Euphoria rub-ons, Friends rub-on by Melissa Frances, chipboard circle by Technique Tuesday, flowers by Prima, brads by Making Memories.
Tools used: Nestablities scalloped circle die and plain circle die, Heidi Swapp distressor, sandpaper

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie! I love all the cards you've blogged since I last visited! You are one talented crafter! Happy belated birthday!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the paper and great design.
    Happy Belated Birthday
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That BG paper is gorgeous and so is your card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!