Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamabella's bundle of joy!

Ohhhh another baby card, and yes, it's Mamabella (again). I promise you I'm almost done making baby cards. :)

I used my new Plum Pudding paper (whewf- say that 3 times fast!) and Guide Lines patterned paper from Papertrey Ink. I paired it with Lavender Moon, a colour from May's PTI release. On the Plum Pudding card base I used my Heidi Swapp distressing tool to rough up all edges of the card. Then I tied the satin Plum Pudding ribbon to the Guide Lines patterned paper and glued it down. Mamabella I coloured in with my Copic markers and inked the edges with Plum Pudding ink. Then I used my SU! Ticket punch on all the corners before gluing it to a piece of Lavender Moon that I cut out using a long scalloped rectangle from the Nestabilities collection. These were glued to two other layers of cardstock and I finished it off by stamping my sentiment at her feet. (Sentiment is from Verve Visual.)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Marcie I just put in an order for Papertrey and some I just love that plum pudding card and guide lines - I downloaded the freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this card is so cute and sophisticated at the same time! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!