Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mamabella welcomes her little one!

ANOTHER baby card!! :) My friend was 10 days overdue and FINALLY had her little guy Sunday morning (only 15 minutes of pushing! Every woman in the world hates her now!) so I put together this card for the happy family.

I used Mamabella by Stamping Bella and coloured her in with my Copic markers. Then I sponged Spring Moss ink around the edges and matted it with Summer Sunrise cardstock. That piece is popped up with dimensionals on Spring Moss cardstock. The patterned paper is from the Bitty Baby Blessings 6x6 paper pack by Papertrey Ink. Flowers are Primas, the brad is Making Memories and I added some Diamond Stickles to it. Sentiment is from the Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set by PTI and is sponged with Spring Moss ink, and popped up also. The entire card is backed on the white stampers select cardstock by PTI. I like this layout and will probably use it again, since it was a quick card to put together once I got going! :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW I love this, gorgeous image and love the background paper. Very restful colours.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, such great colours too. nice change from the usual pink/blue
    dont think i am brave enough to think out of the box though
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card and lovely colours, I love PTI stamps and papers - pity we dont have them in Uk but I order them from across the pond xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!