Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life is a circus!!

Isn't that true?! Sometimes life IS a circus...and for me, that means running around after my 21 month old little guy who loves to take his diaper off...*sigh* I just keep thinking that someday I will laugh about all this! :) Well, at least he's cute- if he wasn't he'd be in much more trouble. :)

I received this Stamping Bella image and sentiment from Maria and I love it!! I'm thinking that I might have to order it for myself!!

The card base is made of a crimson coloured Bazzil cardstock and is 5 1/4" square. The image I coloured in with my Copics and sponged the edges softly with Lavender Moon ink by PTI and then matted it to Soft Sky cardstock (SU! I think). The sentiment was prepared the same way. The Lemon Tart cardstock I ran through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, and used my ticket punch from Stampin' Up! on the corners. Then I matted it to Sweet Blush cardstock. The lavender coloured cardstock is from Bazzil, and the red brads are from Basic Grey's Cupcake collection.

4 comments:

  1. fab card Marcie, love the colours scheme and great stamps.
    Have a great weekend :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tent! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the sentiment - nice to see something unusual.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!