Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WSC53 and more stuff to play with!

Beate always has a great sketch- and last weeks was WSC53. This is my interpretation!
I used white Stampers Select cardstock from Papertrey Ink for my card base (they now have cream cardstock too!!) with patterned paper from the Bitty Baby Blessings 6x6 paper pack and Summer Sunrise cardstock matting it.
Ribbon is Summer Sunrise polka dot and the flower is Prima, and brad is from my stash. The sentiment comes from the Birthday Basics set by Papertrey Ink, and is one of my favourite fonts from that set.
As for happy news- yesterday I received my Papertrey Ink parcel finally and excitedly ripped open the box and tissue paper to find all the lovely stamps, ribbon and paper I ordered weeks ago. I'm SOOOO excited to try it all out!

6 comments:

  1. love the bib and the card- very simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love that paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card its so pretty and elegant. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really elegant. Love that paper and the bow really finishes it off.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this clean and classy look! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout on this card! I may have to 'borrow' it!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!