Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where can I get a hat like that?

If only a gardening hat like that would look so cute on me!!

This is Gardenia Greenthumb from Stamping Bella. When I saw her on the Bella website I immediately thought of about 10 neighbours who reminded me of her...so of course I bought her! :)

I paired her with Crate paper designer paper and Sweet Blush cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is misc. from my stash. The baubles are from Stamping Bella also, and she is coloured in with Copic markers. Her wings have a neat dusting of Stickles on them- an addition I did after looking at the card for awhile and deciding it needed something 'more'. Hope you get out in your gardens like I'm going to this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, fantastic papers and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card i love those bellas im going to have to get some. the paper is also gorgeous. have a lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, the stamp is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I just love these images (need to see if they will ship to the UK) The background is stunning.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Marcie she is gorgeous, I love the pretty papers and gems :)x
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous stamp, you have made a perfect card here Marcie!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!