Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag I'm it, again!

Okay, I was tagged by my SBS17 sister Ginger...so here are my answers:

Ten Years Ago: I was 16! :) Probably counting the days until school was over for the summer. 10 years ago this summer I went to Japan on a class trip and while I was there my house burnt down!

Five things in my "to do" list today: Well, I'm at work, so, let's see...get books started for our book exchange, start decorating the library for our Summer Reading Program, set out drop-in Father's Day card craft for children to do, call patrons to let them know their books are in, and maybe once I get home from work- make a card or two! :)

Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, barbecue Ruffles chips (HAVE to be Ruffles), chocolate covered raisins, nuts n' bolts (my mom makes the BEST) AND of course Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter cups...YUM.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Build a new home with a state of the art craft room, buy a new vehicle, pay off the VISA, pay off the last amount of my student loan, save some for the kids education and save the rest (I'm much more frugal than my husband whom I sure would spend it all in a day)

Places I have lived: My childhood home here in South-western Ontario, Ottawa while I was in university, and then 3 homes with my husband- all within 2 miles of each other- small moves each time!

Okay, I'm NOT going to tag anyone because I reallllly don't like doing these things!!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to get to know more about you. Thanks for participating...I understand your feelings...I groaned when I saw I was tagged. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!