Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little Bella baby!

Wow! What a fantastic mail day! I received a wonderful RAK from Maria whom I met a few months ago when a bunch of us went for lunch at Actor's in Petrolia. A beeeautiful card (the one actually shown in the link above) with Bellas (my fave), some brads, ribbon, stamps, and of course, stamped images which I just love, love, love receiving. I can't wait to start colouring in the so cute Tilda's she sent- along with all the other wonderful images. Thanks so much Maria, and I'll be sure to pass the kindness along!

This card uses Baby Buttercup from Stamping Bella and the Congratulations sentiment from MFT's Essential Sentiments stamp set. The main image I stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured in with my Copic markers. I added Spica glitter to the petals and leaves, but it really doesn't show up on the picture. I doodled around the edges with a black fine tip marker and matted it on Crate paper dp and Sweet Blush cardstock. The patterned paper is also Crate paper, and the card base is the coordinating colour from the patterned paper- I love that by the way- it ensures your colours are matching exactly the way they should! :) Ribbon is misc. from my stash, and the clear baubles are from Stamping Bella. I stamped the sentiment 3 times and matted it to Sweet Blush cardstock, cut out using my Marvy scalloped rectangle punch. And done!

4 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card Marcie. So sweetly done. Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a brill card such a great image
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice love this- Beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!