Friday, June 20, 2008

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

This is the card I made for my sister's birthday. She turned 25 and loves cats, so Kittycatabella suits her perfectly. I even coloured one of the cats to look like hers. :) She's not very original with her cat names though...her kitty is named..."Kitty". Well, at least she'll never forget it!!

I used the Diamond folder from Cuttlebug for the Lemon Tart cardstock and I really like the way it turned out. I bought the folder ages ago and this was the first time I used it. It doesn't seem to go with a lot of patterned papers, so I waited until I did a card that used only cardstock. Now that I can see how it really looks on a card, I like it! The Bella is coloured in with my Copic markers, and has Stickles on her hair band and belt. In all, the papers used were Lemon Tart, Kraft, Aqua Mist and Lavender Moon, all from Papertrey Ink. My Marvy punches were used for the ovals, and the ribbon is misc. from my stash. The gems are from Heidi Swapp, and the birthday sentiment is from Birthday Basics by Papertrey Ink.

3 comments:

  1. A great card for your sister Marcie! Have a good weekend.
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab birthday card. Love the embossing and how you have coloured the image.
    Hope you're having a good weekend.
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marcie! I love this card and the stamp! I think I may have to order this one!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!