Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A great mail day!

This was an extremely quick and easy sympathy card and I'm quite happy with it. The two shades of brown cardstock work together better than I thought they would. The lighter shade I ran through my Textile Textures Cuttlebug folder (by the way, my fave online store Scrappin' Great Deals, has preorders available of the newest Cuttlebug folders). I used my Marvy oval punch for the cream cardstock, and my Nestabilities scalloped oval for the dark brown. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the ribbon is from my stash.

Today I received packages from both Little Paper Shop AND Stamping Bella! WAHOOOO! The Little Paper Shop sent me the Grandparents stamp set because I won their blog candy last week! Lucky me!! Coloured flock, fellas and bellas, and more!!

4 comments:

  1. That card is just so perfect I love the 2 shades of brown together, I have ordered a set of round nestabilities from US cant wait for them to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - and love that you got so much "shtuff" today! FUN! FUN! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very simple and elegant- just right for a sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely idea for a sympathy card, love the embossing
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!