Thursday, May 1, 2008

To a Groovy Girlfriend :)

I notice that my mom posted a savvyshopabella card today also, but I pinky swear I made mine first, she just copied me :) Anywhoooo...I stamped her a long time ago at my mom's house, and finally dragged her out of my image pile, and started colouring away with my Copics. :) I sponged ink around the edges, and used a black marker to doodle. It's matted on Lemon Tart cardstock from Papertrey Ink and the card base is Lemon Tart as well. All other cardstock is Bazzil. I stamped my Splatter Pattern stamp by All Night Media in Lemon Tart ink on the card base and layered all my other pieces over top. Ribbon and brads are misc. from my stash. The sentiment comes from an awesome MFT set - Grateful Greetings- that I have had for awhile and finally cracked open to use!!

3 comments:

  1. fab card love the image, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Really love the image. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!