Monday, May 12, 2008

Thoughts of you

Here's another card made from my hand-stamped paper from a few days ago. It's great when you cut it into pieces (I cut 4 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 pieces). Then you can see where you might like to add some more detail if needed.
For this card I used Papertrey Ink's Spring Moss cardstock as my card base. I cut a piece of white cardstock (also from PTI) to slightly smaller than the card base, and ran the bottom part of it through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.Then I glued on the hand-stamped paper, which was cut slightly smaller than the white. Around that piece I tied Berry Sorbet (PTI) satin ribbon, and then used my word window punch to cut out a piece of Sweet Blush (PTI) cardstock. On that window I stamped my sentiment "Thoughts of You" from the Essential Sentiments set by My Favorite Things. Done!

5 comments:

  1. Another very pretty card I'm lovin' thet ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love it with the cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the embossing and the ribbon.
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant- Love the way you combined the pattern paper and the cuttle bug- great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card, just love the background, its such a stunner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!