Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sit back and relax...

This image is called Adirondack Chair by Lockhart...gee, what a creative name for it! :) It's actually my mom's stamp, but like I've said before, she's nice enough to let me stamp her stuff when I need to, and vice versa of course! So- to make the card- the image was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured in with my Copic markers. I cut out the image and it's mattings with my Nestabilities. Ribbon is from Costco, and the embossing was done using the Swiss Dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug. Super quick and easy, and one I'll be sure to reproduce many times over!!
I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day- my husband is away on business and my little guy doesn't yet understand the concept of "let mommy sleep in on Mother's Day" so I'm sure it will a day just like any other. And that's okay. :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice clean card and very nice of your mother to share with you.
    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning work. very fresh love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it - nice clean lines and a beautiful stamp. Perfect!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifull serene card lovely soft subtle colours I have a similar stamp I must get it out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!