Sunday, May 4, 2008

Make A Wish!

This card is pretty much a direct case from the My Favorite Things gallery- Jen del Muro made the original card, and I have only changed a few little things from her great creation. I used orange paper from the Basic Grey Romani 6x6 pack for the card base and Romany patterned paper from the same pack. Black Bazzil cardstock was used for my other layers. My image was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured in with Copic markers. I used Diamond Stickles on the cake's icing and Lemon Stickles on the candles. The oval I punched out with a Marvy punch, and trimmed the black matting by hand. The sentiment comes from the same set as the image- You Take the Cake from My Favorite Things...LOOOOVE that set!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it - I wish I could be so brave with orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours - love the papers - really pretty!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!