Saturday, May 24, 2008

Have a beer, fella!

This image is Beerfella from Stamping Bella. He's kinda cute, in a laid back, relaxed way! :)

I coloured him in with my Copic markers and added some shading detail to the bottom with Cool Grey no.5. He's matted on brown cardstock, and the side panels are from the Father Knows Best 6x6 patterned paper pack by Papertrey Ink. The three panels are matted on Lemon Tart cardstock (PTI) and the card base is Summer Sunrise (also PTI) The sentiment is from the Birthday Basics set by Papertrey Ink. Flower is by Prima, and the bauble for the flower centre is from Stamping Bella.

The card follows BSC27 over on SCS. I think it's a nice man's birthday card, probably one my dad would like!! :)

8 comments:

  1. great card Marcie, love the stamp - perfect mans card :-)x
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, I love my copics too!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect man card- with a touch of lady class! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for a man! Great colouring.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...I am still to do that challenge for last week...man cards are very hard but an image like this is perfect. It looks great Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent Marcie, I may have to borrow this idea in a couple of weeks!! Perfect and masculine.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a man - thats a fab samp.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful masculine card, he does look quite hunky!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!