Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congrats on your new job, and don't forget my blog candy!!

Yippee for blog candy!! Don't forget to link your card(s) with NO STAMPING on it to this post. Winner is randomly drawn on Friday, May 23. Have em' up by 8 p.m. EST and the winner receives a Gina K. stamp set! Woohoo!

Here's a card for you! I made this one for my brother-in-law who will be starting a new job in a few weeks. I stamped the open leaves in Brilliance Graphite Black ink, and the solid trunk in Pinecone Versacolor. Both are separate pieces from Papertrey Ink's Father Knows Best stamp set. I used a couple of different colours of Copic markers to colour in the leaves and the grass at the bottom. I inked the edges black, and matted it to a scalloped rectangle cut out using my Nestabilities. The matting and the card base are both the same paper- the opposite side of the designer paper I've used, which is Crate paper. I love it! The soft greeny colour is from Bazzil and I inked all edges of the papers with Pinecone Versacolor. The brads are Making Memories, and the 'Congratulations' sentiment is from My Favorite Things' Essential Sentiments set.

6 comments:

  1. Love this card and the colors- I will send over alink to a no stamped card- thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the tree and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and gorgeous colours.
    These is my no stamped cards. Hope you like them.
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - sorry I've not managed to join in with the blog candy - just been a manic week!!
    I still have time to enter so I will see what I can do!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my entry to the no stamped card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card
    have left message for you on my blog
    ev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!