Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And the winner is...

Oops, not yet!! That's right-I've extended the blog candy to Friday, May 23rd. Show me some cards that have NO STAMPING on them. Have em' ready by 8 p.m. and I'll take a look and draw a random number from all the cards submitted. Winner gets this Gina K. stamp set!! Good luck! Thanks to the folks who have already posted a link to their cards- awesome ideas!

This sympathy card was made using Papertrey Ink's Spring Moss colours, and the Nature's Silouette's stamp set by Kim Hughes (from Cornish Heritage Farms). I stamped my images (the butterfly is a separate image) in black ink and added Spica glitter to the butterflies. I sponged Spring Moss ink around the edges, and matted it to Spring Moss cardstock. The card base is also Spring Moss, the patterned paper is from the Everyday Blessings 6x6 paper pack, and the ribbon is stitched Spring Moss. The sentiment comes from the Mixed Messages set by Papertrey Ink.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and just right for the purpose.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very serene card Marcie. Sympathy cards need that sort of softness, but yours is elegant too...a good balance. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This one is wonderful- I love the colors and the design- great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!