Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ohhhhh Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush...you make my day


I just LOVE how all of Papertrey's products coordinate with each other (well, DUH that's they way they were designed!!). I finally cracked into my papers, patterned paper, ribbon, ink and Birthday Basics stamp set that I received last Thursday in the mail...took me long enough!! The paper and everything else is just so luscious and divine! Worth the ENORMOUS shipping charges they now charge for international shipping (cough, cough, gasp!).
This card is based on WSC41 over at Beate's blog. Instead of a square image, I changed it up a bit, and did a circle. I used the Sweet Blush cardstock for my base, and cut and scored it so that I had a 5x5 cardfront to work with. (I'm kinda into the square cards right now...) Then I used some of the patterned paper from the Pink Patterns 6x6 paper pack - so pretty! :) Next I used my plain circle Nestabilities die to cut a white circle from Papertrey cardstock, and the scalloped circle Nestabilities die to cut a circle from another one of the Pink Patterns paper. On the white plain circle I used my new inks, Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush to stamp my sentiments, both from the Birthday Basics stamp set. The gems are from my stash. I sponged ink around the edges of the white plain circle and was done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!