Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just a quick and easy wedding card

I had a friend request 6 wedding cards for the summer time....phewf- that's a lot of weddings! This is one of the 6 that I created. I used a cream coloured cardstock for my background- it has a slightly different texture than Bazzil and other cardstocks I've seen, and I really like what it lends to this card. For once I haven't used any stamping!!!!! Shocking!!! I almost felt ripped off after I finished it...not really, in fact I thought "well that was easy!" :)
My focal point was the pewter heart brad (Making Memories) that I set using my Cropadile. The pale blue cardstock was run through the Textile Texture Cuttlebug folder and cut out using a Marvy square punch. The scalloped square was also cut using a Marvy punch. The ribbon is all from my collection- a little bit of this and that. The pewter brads at the top are from Making Memories also. See? Quick and easy!

8 comments:

  1. Quick and easy! - but stunning effect.
    Fab card!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, very elegant, love it.
    have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the minimalist style for wedding cards and this is beautiful!
    becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very stylish - I love it.
    Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorg!- What a lucky friend she is- I love them- somple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice clean look I like the heart as the focal point.
    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick and easy are my favorite kinds of cards! This is really cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!