Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here Comes the Bride...

I think Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist and Everyday Blessings paper really lend to wedding cards. The soft, springlike combo of the two together make this card 'pop'. Very simple card to make...I stamped each of the images (4 in total) on the Sunshine Designs Wedding Cube in Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured them in with Copic markers, adding Spica glitter (using my marker) here and there. Then I set them aside and made my card base out of Aqua Mist cardstock, using my corner rounder punch to create the scalloped edge, and my white Sakura glaze marker for a dot in the center of each scallop. Then I tied around the card a piece of Aqua Mist satin ribbon. To the top half of the card I glue patterned paper from the Everyday Blessings 6x6 paper pack. Then I used my images, matted on Aqua Mist cardstock, and popped them up using pop dots.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Marcie, love the soft colour and the gorgeous stamps :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marcie, love the colours
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so elegant marcie
    really lovely card
    ev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the satin ribbon Marcie...it really lends the card that little polish. Too often I use organza or grosgrain and never think to use satin. You've inspires me to go shopping for some satins...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job, very pretty and love the colour.
    Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!