Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here birdie birdie birdie!

Awww such a cute little birdie! This guy is one of those foil type stickers that you peel off and can colour in. He's stuck on a piece of transparency cut to fit in behind the punched window. I coloured him with my Sakura Glaze markers (haven't used those in awhile!) which I've decided I like again...haha. The card base is a piece of yellow cardstock, and I punched a hole in the middle using my Marvy Mega rectangle punch. Then I punched another rectangle using red cardstock, and cut it out to form a really thin border around the empty hole. THEN I punched ANOTHER rectangle in blue cardstock. It's all layered over each other and I secured the transparency using glue dots. The inside of the card has a white lining to cover up the back of the transparency piece, and so you can't see any holes. Then I tied on some ribbon from my stash and I was done! This little card was the Friday night drop in craft at the March 28th make and take at the Paper Pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!