Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Hibiscus to you!

I think I'm going to use this Stamping Bella Hibiscus circle for every card in the next little while- it does birthday, Mother's day, sympathy, friend, anything you want!! I've used it here for a Mother's Day card that was a little less 'pink' than some of the others I have made lately.

I used papers from the Basic Grey Romani 6x6 pack for my background (white Papertrey Ink cardstock is the base) and stamped my sentiment from Inkadinkado in black ink. My image was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured in with Copic markers, with Spica glitter on the flowers. I cut it out using my Nestabilities, as well as the green background circle, and the orange scalloped circle. It's layered over top of the background papers using pop dots (those foam square thingies...). I added 3 black brads, and used my SU photo corner punch for the bottom left hand corner. After adding some sheer blue/purple ribbon I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!