Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gink K arrived today!!!

I called my mom this morning to ask her over for coffee with Jake and I, and she casually dropped into the conversation that the mail lady dropped off my Gina K. stamps at HER house...what??!! They arrived YESTERDAY and she didn't tell me until TODAY!? Of course I loaded Jake up in the wagon immediately and pulled him across the field (not exactly a smooth ride...) to my mom and dad's so I could get a look at those wonderful stamps! I love em'! I even received the free stamp set this month because I purchased 3 stamp sets, amongst other things... :) I'll show you my creations once I get those great stamps all inked up!

This gal is cupcakeabella, an image I 'borrowed' from my mom (Yes, she knows I stamped her!) She's just too cute! She's stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured in with Copic markers, with glitter added to the spots on her dress, and the 'cherry' on the cupcake. I doodled around the edges with black marker and sponged Berry Sorbet ink around before matting the image to a glittery turquoise paper from Doodlebug Designs. (that glitter paper kills my paper trimmer...eck.) The base of the card is Bazzil cardstock, the dp is My Mind's Eye, and the pinkish paper it's matted to is Berry Sorbet. Add some ribbon from Michael's and a few Making Memories brads and I was allllllmost done... The last step was to stamp my sentiment from Inkadinkado on white paper in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and cut it out, using my scissors to round the corners ( I realllly need to get the word window punch from SU).


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the cupcakeabella. And grats on the new yummies to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina K "sigh" I am so jealous! Wish we could get them here. I love your cupcakeabella, so sassy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!