Thursday, March 27, 2008

You make me smile!!


Another card I've made using Patty Chick from Stampendous' Calendar Chick collection...she's so CUTE! She's stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink on Papertrey Ink white cardstock, and I coloured her in with my copic markers, adding Spica glitter to the flower centres and leaves and orange peel Stickles to her beak. I love this patterned paper from K & Company- I picked it up at Michael's months ago, and I have to go back and get more since I've been using it so much lately! :) It's great double-sided designer paper that has a nice weight to it- not flimsy at all.
I inked the edges of the image with a rust ink, and then matted it twice with the designer paper, and punched the corners with the SU ticket punch. The brads are from MM, ribbon from Offray (bought at Walmart), and the sentiment is from Verve Visual's Thoughful Florals set. (The sentiments in that set are SO inspiring and nice!) I cut out the 3 flowers from the K & Company paper, and raised them up with pop dots and added Crystal Lacquer to the centers. The corner piece was done using the SU corner punch. And done! :) Have a great day everyone, I'm off to work at the library this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!