Thursday, March 27, 2008

A whoppin' Whipper Snapper stack o' birthday cakes!



I loooooove Whipper Snapper Designs. I just bought a few of their stamps from the Town Scrapper last week, and this is the first time using this image...and I LOVE it. :) It's stamped with Brilliance Lightening Black ink and coloured with copic markers (I used the wooden stamp block as a colouring guide, like I did with my birthday kittens card). I added some diamond Stickles to the funny little things around the image (they kind of look like quotation marks?), and inked the edges. I matted it on 2 layers of cardstock, and used my hole punch to make a space to thread a mish mash of ribbon through. The yellow piece I ran through my Cuttlebug Number Collage folder and tore off the bottom edge. It's the first time I have used that folder and I am happy with the results! Glue it all together and add a few colourful brads and I was done!

2 comments:

  1. I luv luv luv this card.
    it is simply stunning and you have quite the touch..........pst i love all your other cards made this week..thT CHICK SHE IS SOMETHING and i love the bright colours used with her too.

    Phebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these yummy cakes! Lunch was super fun but you are super funner!! (Is that a word?!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!