Thursday, March 6, 2008

Teachabella goes Around the Block

I have a huge stack of stamped images that came from here, there and everywhere...from image swaps, from my mom or friends, stuff of my own that I stamped, coloured and set aside. Well, I found Teachabella in that pile and decided to put her to work.
She is coloured in with my copic markers, except for the chalkboard, where I used a pencil crayon. The apple has red liquid pearl accent applied to it so it looks shiny and ready to eat! I doodled around the edges with a brown marker and matted it on 2 colours of bazzil cardstock. The brown background paper I ran through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, just to give the card a little texture as it looked too plain before I did that. The middle patterned paper is from Around the Block and I've had it since the fall and have always meant to use it with Teachabella-- finally I got around to it! Add some brown sheer ribbon from my stash, a stick pin from Fancy Pants Designs, and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!