Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mike the Monkey and I was featured!!

Go Bananas!! Teehee, I just love that sentiment, it's too fun. This card uses stamps from High Hopes- Lg. Mike and the Go Bananas sentiment. (Of course, bought at the Town Scrapper!) I coloured him in a little wonky- have you ever seen a purple monkey?? (If so, how much did you have to drink first?)
Annnnyway, he's coloured in with copics, and the edges are inked with Versacolor Hyacinth ink, then matted on a shimmery purple paper from the Paper Pickle. The banana in his hand actually belongs to the sentiment, I just chose not to ink it for that, and instead cut it up and popped it up in "Mike's" hand. The background paper is a soft green that is from my stash so I'm not sure who makes it, but it's definitely not SU, Basic Grey or Papertrey...hm? The dp is from Nana's Nursery glitter stack by DCWV (I LOOOOOOVE those papers!) and is also matted on the shimmery purple stuff. Add some ribbon and brads and done! :)
Exciting news!! Inspirational Crafts Blog featured my Pamper Yourself card on their blog yesterday! I was super happy about that- go check it out! :)

I can't get the code to work properly, but they send me a banner to put up if I wanted....(which I DO want to, but it won't work!!) but you can check out their website at
http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love this purple monkey! and I have definitely NEVER seen a purple monkey before!! This is pretty fun!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!