Thursday, March 27, 2008

If I knew you were comin' I'd a baked a cake...er, or a pie!


Yum, yum, what has chefabella been cooking up?? Sorry it's been awhile since I posted...I had a wedding this weekend and it's taken me this long to recover from the lack of sleep amongst other things...errr... (too much wine). This card is based on BSC21 over on SCS.
I stamped her in black ink, and coloured her in with my copic markers, adding my own 'spots' to her apron, then covering them additionally with Spica glitter. The pie tray was coloured with a silver Sakura gelly roll marker. The cardstock is Bazzil, and the dp is from Imaginisce For Peeps Sake line (sooo cute and spring-like!) The scalloped border is hard to see because Bella is glued over top, but I used my corner rounder to do it. The sentiment is called Thanks so Much by Impression Obsession and is popped up with pop dots, and I paper pierced alllllll around the edges of the card and then added some ribbon from my stash. The bling is Heidi Swapp and now I'm going to go eat a piece of pie...or bake one first I guess...or maybe just go out and buy one! That's easier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!