Saturday, March 1, 2008

Figuring out how to mass produce this card!



I'm definitely going to make a few more of these cards. I just need to buy some more of that lovely DP!!! I think this one turned out so well, and I've already had lots of compliments from those who have seen it IRL. It's the stamped image that makes it- what a gorgeous stamp, and you can use it a 100 different ways. The only thing that limits me is that it is so large that a 6x6 card is really the only size that compliments the stamp.

The big butterfly image is from the Artful Stamper, and the sentiment from Hero Arts. I stamped in black, embossed in clear, and coloured in with copics. I added some gold stickles to the 'dots' on the butterflies.

The patterened paper is from a beautiful SEI collection called Dill Blossom which has coordinating solids on the back, and the rust cardstock is bazzil. The ribbon I bought at my LSS and is sheer gold. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!