Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Diplomabella is a star!

I haven't used my (okay, well, my mom's) Diplomabella stamp for awhile so I decided to give her a whirl, since I think she coordinates perfectly with Verve Visual's Seeing Stars set.
I stamped her on Papertrey white cardstock in Brilliance Graphite Black in, and coloured her with my copic markers. I outlined her in the lightest cool gray colour there is in the Ciao set to make her stand out a bit more, and inked the edges black. I added 2 Heidi Swapp bling crystals and mounted the image on Bazzil Bling black cardstock.
The base of the card is made from Bazzil Bling black cardstock, and the DP is from DCWV, one of their glitter stacks but I'm not sure which one. :( The silver paper is shimmery and I paper pierced around the edges of it, then stamped the sentiment and 3 little stars from the Starlight, Starbright Remixed (Verve Visual again). I tied some silver Offray ribbon around the top, then mounted my matted image on with pop dots. The star (from the Seeing Stars set again) was stamped with Versamark, then embossed with a GORGEOUS sparkly silver EP, coloured in with copic markers, and cut out. The starbursts (also Seeing Stars set) are stamped with Versamark, and embossed with the same EP, then cut out and glued behind the big star. There is a little star attached to the starburst, but I chose not to include it in the image as it was just too many stars...
The inside of the card has a nice sentiment stamped inside from the Seeing Stars set that reads, "Make the MOST of YOURSELF for that is ALL there is of YOU."--Ralph Waldo Emerson AND then it was done!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! The star is gorgeous!! Check out my blog! I left you a well-deserved somethin'!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!