Saturday, March 8, 2008

Babies everywhere!

Maybe it's the long winter and many snowstorms here in southwestern Ontario, but a few of my girlfriends have recently announced they are pregnant... :) All the better for me to create some beautiful baby cards!!
This one is cased from the Lucky Clucker. I really liked her layout using Imeldabella, so I decided to create something similar. Yesterday was a shopping day and after scoring a few items at the Paper Pickle, I came home and put Teddybella to work!
I stamped her in Brilliance Graphite black ink, and coloured her in with my copic markers, using my blender marker on her pants- the green was too vivid at first, so the blender helped to soften it. The bow on her shirt, as well as the rattle, has diamond stickles added to them and one of the purses is covered in petal pink Liquid Pearl accents. I inked around the edges of the image with pink, and added 2 doodlebug gems before matting it on green dp that belongs to one of the Basic Grey lines (I really don't think it belongs to Two Scoops, even though that is the dp I used for the rest of the card)...it's a pile in my scrap drawer so who really knows what is what! :)
The paper used for the rest of the card is Two Scoops by Basic Grey (which I LOVE) and the flowers are Primas with a yellow snap for the center. The sentiment is from my new Verve Visual set- Starlight Starbright Remixed. I also bought the Wonderful Wishes Remixed, Seeing Stars, and Thoughtful Flowers...soooo happy to finally get them and ink them all up!!! Finished off the card with some Offray ribbon from Walmart (cheap, cheap!) and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!