Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Is it Wednesday already?! The week is flying by...tonight I'm going out for an early Valentine's Day supper with my husband, as I'm working tomorrow night. Thursdays are his night to make supper so usually I get Kraft Dinner or weiner wraps or take out :) I've requested something heart-shaped :)

Ooo my mom won one of Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenges over on her blog- it was challenge #2, a sketch! Yeah Lucky Clucker! Maybe she'll let me stamp her new stamp a few times?? :) Pretty please??

This card I made for a friend of mine who's birthday is in a few days.

I used my Basic Grey Phoebe DP (I just LOVE all basic grey dp- soooo pretty and colourful!), and as always, the card base is papertreyink white cardstock. The corners of the dp were punched with the SU ticket punch. Eyelets are from Making memories (MM) and were set using my cropadile- I'm still trying to get the hang of that thing!!!

The image I stamped with palette noir ink and embossed with clear EP then coloured with my copics. Her dress is paper pieced using Phoebe paper as well- the dress and polka dots were done seperately. The stamp and sentiment both come from MFT's You Take the Cake set. The cake and background were coloured using my copic markers and stickles were added to the icing on the cake.

I tied some ribbon from my stash around the DP, and finished it with some flowers from Queen & Co. put together with a shimmer brad from MM. A very simple card in all, with endless possibilities depending on the paper and accessories you use!

Well, I'm off to "beautify" myself for my night out with hubby...been saving up all day to order some rich, chocolately dessert tonight!!!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!