Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bellas, ohhhhh how I love my bellas!

I've gotten back into my bellas... I was kinda "over" them for awhile there (here's your turn to gasp and glare at me) but I've fallen in love all over again with them. My friend Elaine came over to stamp with me last night, and she was excited about her first order of Bellas that arrived that day, and she was eager to ink them. Well, her excitement was contagious, and I pulled mine out and started stamping!

This stamp is my mom's bella- savvyshopabella, and I paired her with my own handmade background using Adirondack alcohol inks by Tim Holtz. The card base is papertrey white paper and my alcohol ink background used denim and stonewash inks on glossy white paper, then was matted on black bazzil cardstock. I stamped my bella in palette noir ink and coloured her in using my copics (an earlier post said I bought them at Eclectic Paperie- whoops- it was My Favorite Things...sorry!) Her jacket has diamond stickles added to it, and black boots have clear glaze to give them a patent look. The sentiment "you rock" is from MFT, and is also stamped with palette noir ink, and matted on black cardstock. Both the bella and the sentiment were sponged around the edges with indigo Versa color ink. The chipboard star is from Scenic Route, and I covered it with red glitter paper from doodlebug designs. I punched a hole in the chipboard star and threaded sheer black ribbon through it, and around the backround paper to finish the card off. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!