Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bella sketches


I'm catching up on some of the last few sketches over on the Stamping Bella forum at Splitcoast Stampers. I love the Bella sketches. They're simple and straightforward, always working perfectly with my bellas, and leaving lots of room for creativity. This card is BSC11.
I love kittycatabella ; I thinks she's too darn cute. I stamped her, then coloured her with copics, using my blending marker to give her jeans a more faded, distressed look. I punched the corners with my fiskars 3 way punch and sponged the edges with a soft blue ink, then pierced each corner once in the middle. I matted her on pink paper and punched the corners of that as well.
The blue and green cardstocks are from bazzil, and the green I ran through my Cuttlebug folder Divine Swirls. ( I LOVE that folder, and can't wait for my new ones to arrive!!) The DP is from Imaginisce and my mom left it accidently in my scrap drawer...oh well, it's mine now!! :) I stamped the sentiment from MFT on the blue, and added two shimmer brads from MM to the green cardstock. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!